WHAT YOU DO:
In this position, you will get the chance to shape our sales division.
As sales manager, you will oversee all our selling processes and serve as a link to the sales team.
Implementing all sales activities will be your line of action.
- Support the team to reach our growth target
- Calculate new selling prices after a detailed market analysis
- Create, manage and analyze campaigns on all platforms
- Actively observe sales quantities
- Conduct market observations
- Win over and support wholesalers
- Bring your own ideas to arrange for more efficient processes, to use resources in a better way and to address customers systematically
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Your area is diversified and interesting
- Your field offers a lot of scope for development and personal responsibility as well as range for shaping you own purview
- Due to quick decision-making, you will work directly with the management and your input will be visible and important across the whole company
- We cultivate a casual working atmosphere, the team is young and dynamic
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- It would be ideal if you already had several years of experience as a successful sales manager
- You solve problems, possess strong analytical skills, very good time management and you like to work on your own responsibility and in a well-organized way
- You can draw on well-developed interpersonal and networking skills
- Complex problems do not discourage you, but spur you on to think them through in an organized way and then to plan ahead and prioritize sensibly
- Communication is essential: You are articulate, convincing and able to juggle with words to always argue compellingly
Do you recognize yourself in this position? IS THIS YOU?
We would be exceedingly happy to receive your application! Please send your certifications as well as the desired salary via e-mail to email@example.com.